Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I connect music control?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got my surge today and need help!!

I use Spotify for my music and I have a set of Bluetooth headphones. How do I connect them all so I don't have to carry my phone when I work out?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

A warm welcome to the Forums @lbrownie26. Regarding to your inquiry, when you have bluetooth headphones connected with your phone, you might experience some inconveniences connecting your Surge to it. 

But, if you were previously able to control music but now see "Not connected" or "Connecting..." on your Surge, test whether you're able to control music after trying each of these troubleshooting tips:

• On your mobile device, go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure Surge (Classic) is connected. If you no longer see Surge (Classic) on the list, you need to set it up music control again.
  • Confirm that your mobile device is within about 20 feet of your Surge.
  • In the settings on your Surge, confirm that Bluetooth Classic is set to "Pair."
  • Try switching Bluetooth Classic from "Pair" to something else and then back to "Pair."
  • Restart your mobile device.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes