Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get my Fitbit connected to my Humana Go365?

how do I get my Fitbit logged on to my Humana Go365

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello there @grandmacarol3, it is nice to see you around the neighborhood. 

In this case, I suggest contacting them directly or checking out this help article I found on their websiteHow To Connect Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have chatted w/Humana, called Humana and called Google Fitbit. One of the tech people at Go365 did listen and uploaded directions for troubleshooting the sync. Still my Fitbit has not connected since Feb 23, 2024 so as to sync my steps. Yes, I can transfer my steps manually.  Why in Feb? What changed between Humana Go365 and my Fitbit? I have read and reread the directions on the Humana website on how to remedy this issue. However, one problem still exists on my Fitbit dashboard online. Under my settings, there is no place to give permission for Go 365 for data access that I can see:

via Go365 

“Find Third Party Apps or Data Permissions Locate Go365 and click”
Thanks I have been trying to resolve this problem since March 1.

Thanks for any additional tech help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @ZZI welcome to the Community and thanks for mention that you have contact with Humana.  

In this case, and considering what you mentioned, you can try disconnecting both apps from the Fitbit Dashboard. We actually have this option. Please follow these steps:

• From the Fitbit Dashboard, click on the settings button at the top right

EstuardoFitbit_1-1713449962470.png

• Click on the Applications settings in the left side of the screen

EstuardoFitbit_0-1713446915598.png

From here you will have access to the apps that are linked to your Fitbit account. You can revoke the access and then reconnect the apps again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I found article that said Humana no longer will support Go365 for Commercial insurance after Feb 23,2024 but Medicare users would still be supported. This is when my data also stopped syncing. I am trying the disconnect from fitbit and the device in go365 and then reconnect and see how that goes for me.  Not really expecting it to work but I can always hope.

Best Answer

Thanks @pbkbrk a lot for sharing this information with us. 

It's possible that the recent platform changes are causing the connection issues you're experiencing. Unfortunately, we don't have full visibility into other companies' internal updates, and therefore cannot offer a specific solution to resolve this type of problem.

However, I recommend contacting the other platform directly and inquiring about alternative ways to handle the situation. They may have implemented workarounds or solutions that we're unaware of.

Best Answer
0 Votes