Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I synch my Fitbit One to Lose It?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to use Lose It to log my food.  How do I get the information to synch with Fitbit One?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Elle24 If you just synced it, the food that you're going to log from now on will sync but not the previous food. So, I would like to log a food and see if it syncs. If it's not syncing, please unlink and relink both accounts once. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

@Elle24 Welcome to the Community! 

Check this helpful article that will help you to connect both accounts Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
I followed the synching instructions and it says that lose it and Fitbit are connected, but none of my food entered on lose it shows up on Fitbit.

Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Elle24 If you just synced it, the food that you're going to log from now on will sync but not the previous food. So, I would like to log a food and see if it syncs. If it's not syncing, please unlink and relink both accounts once. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, Silvia.  I just checked and it did log some of my earlier foods.  Maybe there is a delay?  The one I just added has not appeared yet.  That's okay, though.

Best Answer

@Elle24 That's great to hear! Well, there's going to be a delay syncing the food from LoseIt to Fitbit like 15 minutes delay Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem.  I paid for the premium feature on LoseIt.com specifically so my food would sync with my FitBit.  I've waited 20 minutes and also logged new food - nothing.  I've resynced the devices - nothing.  LoseIt.com is recognizing my FitBit but FitBit is not connecting with Lose.It.  These two online articles led me to believe FitBit would "talk" to LoseIt:

https://www.fitbit.com/apps/loseit

http://support.loseit.com/customer/portal/articles/1569115-what-syncs-between-lose-it-and-fitbit-

Any other suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

And as I soon as I hit publish on that previous post - everything synced!  Nevermind!  🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes