Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to logged walk and running from Fitbit to Endomondo?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all Fitbit users,

I'm new here, well I am a part of health community in the company I've been working on.

They always use Endomondo to make weekly challenge, monthly challenge, etc and only recognize walking & running.

I've been trying the Fitbit Charge HR since yesterday and walking for about ~8.4km (~1300kcal) in total for a day.

and then I log into Endomondo and found out that the activities above categorized to step counter in Endomondo, so I guess it didn't count as part of challenge progress. I want it to be recognized as walking.

Is there any way I can try how to solve that problem?

well, I don't want to bring my phone everytime I want to get into excersise, too.

just bring Fitbit Charge HR and syncronize later when I'm getting my phone.

Looking forward for all the experts in here.

Apologize for my bad english.

Best Regards,

Zein

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @vanquish,

I believe that there's a way in Endomondo to edit the activity (click on the little down arrow for the Step Counter activity on the right) and change that to be 'Walking' or 'Running'.  Let me know if you need screenshots.

I hope this helps.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

@vanquish Welcome to the Community! I'm happy to hear that you're part of the health community company. This is what's going to sync between Endomondo and Fitbit. 

What syncs?
Fitbit > Steps > Endomondo
Fitbit > Distance > Endomondo
Fitbit > Sleep > Endomondo

Endomondo > Activities (workouts) > Fitbit

Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hello @vanquish,

I believe that there's a way in Endomondo to edit the activity (click on the little down arrow for the Step Counter activity on the right) and change that to be 'Walking' or 'Running'.  Let me know if you need screenshots.

I hope this helps.

Frank | Washington, USA

Fitbit One, Ionic, Charge 2, Alta HR, Blaze, Surge, Flex, Flex 2, Zip, Ultra, Flyer, Aria, Aria 2 - Windows 10, Windows Phone

Best Answer

Thanks @PureEvil & @SilviaFitbit, it's perfect, but I also have one question, is there anything that I can do to separate between the excersise and the daily day-to-day activities?

Actually I don't want Fitbit to continuously update the history workout in Endomondo mixed up both with excersise (running/walking) and day-to-day walking (at the office, etc).

I just want Fitbit to sync only and only the excersise that I did. Is there anything that I can do with that?

Really appreciate your help.
Many thanks!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@vanquish Sure! I don't think there's a way to separate the information between Fitbit and Endomondo. However, I think this can be a great idea to implement. I would love to see this idea posted in our Ideas Board because those suggestions are viewed directly by our engineers and developers and the best of this is that people can vote for them. 

Hope I can see your ideas soonRobot Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Could you please share the screen shot ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @noom4u,

Welcome to the community!

Sure thing, I assume that you can navigate to the daily stepping activity, after that:

fitbit-endomondo-edit.jpg

After clicking on #3 above, you can select any number of activities.  Just select 'Walking'.

I hope this helps.

Frank | Washington, USA

Best Answer
0 Votes