Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to properly log exercise with Myfitnesspalpal intervention?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I have been using myfitnesspal for years to track calories in and calories out. Now I have an Alta and I'm having the trickiest time figuring out how to track calorie expenditure correctly. I love that the Alta picks up my cardio workouts and logs them automatically (it's the main reason I chose the Alta). However, I'm confused about hit the two apps talk to each other.

Example: Yesterday I ran for 30 minutes. The Fitbit knew this and logged about 275 burned. That evening I entered my food consumption and exercise for the day. Today when I checked the Fitbit app, it shows 2 workouts on Friday (one in the afternoon when I ran and one at 10pm when I logged in Myfitnesspal). It did NOT, however, synchronized my calorie consumption from Myfitnesspal pal. What the heck? I also see no record in Myfitnesspal pal having been pulled from the Fitbit app.

This is so confusing, I'm hoping someone else has had this issue and know how to successfully resolve it. Thanks in advance.
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @FitBlitz

Have moved this thread from the Alta to the Third-Party Integrations section to increase the chance of getting a solution.

Your post will get more attention here.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @FitBlitz

Have moved this thread from the Alta to the Third-Party Integrations section to increase the chance of getting a solution.

Your post will get more attention here.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@FitBlitz You can check out the post I have here about the integration between MFP and Fitbit. 🙂

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer
0 Votes