Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to sync food and calories to my Fitbit from WW?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got a fit bit and then joined weight watchers. I want to be able to sync all my food and calories to my fit it from my ww app. Anyone know how to do this so I don't have to enter it to both sites? HELP Please!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity & Labels

Best Answer
28 REPLIES 28

I need to replace my blaze and am looking around for a tracker that will log ww points as well as fitness etc. anyone know of one?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you around @Elizabethfit. I'm glad to hear that you're looking for a new Fitbit device. 

Weight Watchers will pull data from Fitbit so that customers can earn FitPoints. Any tracker or watch that you pair in Fitbit will sync and you will earn points. 

What Syncs?
Fitbit > Steps > Weight Watchers
Fitbit > Distance > Weight Watchers
Fitbit > Calories > Weight Watchers 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did this post come up with a resolution (or has there been once since this post) to link WW meals to Fitbit? There were a lot of deleted posts, and I wasn't sure what the post was referencing with the sharing friends checkmarks.  Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It seems to me the solution to the proprietary WW points problem is simple. Instead of asking WW to sync food entered on their app with the Fitbit App (thereby sharing their sacred points algorithm), Fitbit should send food entered on its app to the WW app, where the calorie data can be converted to points. People who use both apps would enter their food on the Fitbit App, and it would appear on the WW app. 

Best Answer

I know it can be done . mine stopped in October last year or something. Maybe they stopped doing it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It would be so helpful if this could be done as I have found it easier to find accurate food descriptions in fit bit than in weight watchers.

Best Answer

Hi all, any more findings about calorie syncing between WW and Fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah I'm new to WW and I don't like that all my Fitbit food log does not transfer to Weight Watchers.  I really think they need to get with the program and also Fitbit food logs to transfer.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everybody, thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community.

The integration between Fitbit and Weight Watchers has been developed by WW. You can get in touch with them to make any suggestion related to this integration.

I am going to close this thread since it is too old, but if there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to start a new topic.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes