Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to unlink MyfitnessPal?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have just changed from a flex to a charge but my account is linked to the wrong Myfitnesspal account. I can't see how to unlink it so I can then link to the correct one. Can some kind soul point me in the right direction? Have tried from fitbit dashboard and MFP.

Best Answer
35 REPLIES 35

Hope you are doing great and enjoying some healthy activities @Polly820. It's great to know that the steps I provided above helped you to fix this inconvenience. If you have time please check our Discussions board where you will find other members sharing their experiences and tips for an active lifestyle.

Welcome to the forums my friend, hope to see you around! Cat LOL

Marlen S. | Community Moderator

What's for breakfast?Check others recipes and share yours!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I can't seem to find the dashboard you mentioned. I found the gear icon but it didn't show the settings option to then click on applications. It is so frustrating not to be able to link the two MFP and my Fitbit. I have a Cronometer app and I can't seem to get that to work either. ☹️ Hope you can help, thank you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

With the latest version of fitbit those screenshots don't match.  I can not find my applications anywhere in the settings. The old fitbit is not listed and my fitness pal does not recognize the new fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes this does revoke access, but it does not unlink my old account. I cannot link my accounts because it says you can only have one account, but I have no idea what other account is linked. I opened a new MFP account and deleted and reconnected my blaze to my fitbit account with no luck.

Best Answer

Me too but it's still not working ,I'm tying myself up in knots going from one to the other.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can’t remember my old MyFitnessPal account. 😫 

Best Answer

Hello everyone! 

You can find the specific instructions on how to revoke the access on this help article.

If disconnecting the accounts and connecting them again doesn't work, I'd recommend that you try to get in touch with MFP directly so that they can have a look into what is going on.

Let me know if there are any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

OMG...Thank you. I finally figured out that I had 2 accounts. Found the second and I was able to unlink and relink to MGP that I am using. Thank you@

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello. I'm having the same issues above. However, I can't get into my old myfitness account. So, I have tried to revoke, etc. I'm still not having any luck. Any idea on how to unlink my fitbit account from the old myfitness account. I even changed the email address on my fitbit account thinking that maybe with a new email address it wouldn't tell me that the account is still linked to another myfitness account. Thanks in advance. 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exactly same issue here. Revoked a hundred times but still getting the irritating error message. What is the solution? 

Best Answer

Has anyone found a solution to this.  I have revoked access and unlinked MFP with MFB numerous times.  Logged in, logged out.  Uninstalled and reinstalled.  Every time I go back into MFB it shows MFP linked although nothing is actually linked and nothing syncs.  So frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue.  So frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is exactly what I've been hoping to be able to do to solve this problem but I don't have access to ANY of the old email accounts a previous myfitnesspal account might be registered under so it's impossible for me to unlink it!!!  I'm still having this issue, FitBit if you can figure this out PLEASE let us know, it's making me rethink the brand entirely because it's one tiny issue that could save so much heartache.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is the error message within MyFitnessPal that I receive when I try to connect my current FitBit account.  It goes through the whole login process but this is the error it gives.  customer support for fitbit seems to be the only way to get this resolved

Screen Shot 2020-06-07 at 10.00.35 PM.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did this but it keeps linking again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes