Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imported workouts show calories count but not heart-rate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I track my workouts via Endomondo with Polar H7 and sync them to MyfitnessPal, which in turn syncs with Fitbit. The thing is, while the calories count is being displayed perfectly fine in the graphs, the heart-rate is not being displayed at all for the same time window. Example: I worked out today from 6pm to 7pm. The kcal graph reflects this: I can see a increase in kcal consumed during that time. However, the heart-rate graph has no data points between 6pm and 7pm. 

Why? Is there any workaround for this?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @dnlopes I'm not sure if your referring to the heart rate graph on fitbit. My thought is to take a look at this post, it will tell you what data gets transferred between Fitbit and the other apps.. For instance I know that you need to use the GPS before the heart rate gets sent to MFP. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

yes, I'm referring to the heart-rate graph in fitbit.

In the link you posted the only reference to Endomondo is the following:

• Activities from Endomondo are synced to Fitbit as manually logged activities (won't count towards leaderboards/challenges)

Nothing is said about heart-rate or kcal counts during the workout. Still, the kcal are counted but the heart-rate is not. Perhaps the heart-rate statistics are lost during the sync process between Endomondo and FitBit? Or FitBit simply ignores that data? Or Endomondo does not even send that data?

It's weird that I have not seen this issue reported anywhere since it's pretty annoying to me 😛

Best Answer
0 Votes