Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In MFP diary, my fitbit icon is different than other people's icon

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On my MyFitnessPal, the entries that fitbit places to track calories burned show up with a blue icon that looks like a diamond made of tiny dots.  On all my MPF friend's diaries, the icon looks like an orange square with two shoeprints.

I have a Charge HR, I don't know kind of fitbit they have.  Does anyone know why everybody else has the same icon and I have a different one?  I have ruled out that it is a POV thing, because they see theirs as orange as mine as blue, same as I do.

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I'ts nice to see you on board @JonKinarthy !  Thank you for your question. Since you have your Fitbit and MyFitnessPal accounts paired, your should see the Fitbit icon which looks is a black square with a diamond made with white and teal dots. Rest assured that all the info you log is being shared and synced properly. You can also confirm that your accounts are linked by going to your Account Settings. I'm not sure about the orange square with the 2 shoeprints. It may belong to a different application. I hope this helps and happy Fitbitting! 

Fitbit Community ModeratorVivian | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did this help you? Help others by marking it as a solution! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes