Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Individual Workouts not showing up on My Fotness Pal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So, when I do a workout, Weight lifting, Training, Circuit Training, Abs, in My fitness pal it just displays total calories burned with Fitbit in general. I would like it to display, in exercises on My Fitness Pal, calories burned from walking, and each type of workout I do, I.E.....

Steps-------                                  420 Calories

Weight-----             60 minutes    310 Calories

Circuit Training-----30 Minutes    360 Calories

Instead it just sais---FitBt calorie Adjustment-----  Minutes N/A, Calories 968

I would like it to show the time I spent working out and calories for that specific Workout.

Anybody know?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

This is all that has been available for the three years I have owned a Fitbit linked to MyFitnessPal. 

Perhaps if Fitbit were owned my UnderArmour (or vice versa?) the integration would be better, but as is not, you're not likely to see any changes. I'm surprised they link at all, since UnderArmour took over.

@Bryguy35 wrote:

So, when I do a workout, Weight lifting, Training, Circuit Training, Abs, in My fitness pal it just displays total calories burned with Fitbit in general. I would like it to display, in exercises on My Fitness Pal, calories burned from walking, and each type of workout I do, I.E.....

Steps-------                                  420 Calories

Weight-----             60 minutes    310 Calories

Circuit Training-----30 Minutes    360 Calories

Instead it just sais---FitBt calorie Adjustment-----  Minutes N/A, Calories 968

I would like it to show the time I spent working out and calories for that specific Workout.

Anybody know?

Best Answer
0 Votes