Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspire HR won’t connect to my fitness pal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve done all of the steps. It wasn’t syncing so I revoked the access on both fit and myfitnesspal and everytime I try to manually resync them this happens. 

I click connect fitbit in my fitness pal and then it takes me to the page where I click “allow all” on the permissions for fitbit then it takes me back to myfitnesspal where it says “to connect your fitbit account please allow myfitnesspal to access all fitbit data points” even though I already did

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and labels

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

I’ve got this same thing this morning as well! My accounts were previously linked; I had trouble with them all yesterday where MFP food wouldn’t sync to FitBit and my steps on Fitbit wouldn’t sync back to MFP (but they were working fine individually - MFP wouldn’t sync to its servers at all in the morning).

I revoked access overnight (after revoking and relinking a few times last night to solve the problem which didn’t work). I can’t now relink them. I go to MFP, go to apps, click Fitbit, which logs me into Fitbit, then click allow all. This takes me back to MFP saying “To connect your FitBit account please allow MyFitnessPal to access all FitBit data points.” which is exactly what I’ve done. I’ve logged out of each account a few times and tried different devices both of which haven’t worked. I have a Fitbit blaze. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same problem it started yesterday still not syncing it’s really bugging me as it was working fine before 

Best Answer

Yep me too. Started last night

Best Answer

Apparently MFP is aware there is an issue (since yesterday) and is going though sorting out. They have a statement of their website. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

As well as MFP's updates you can also keep up to date with Fitbit's comments on this issue in the main thread at https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Third-Party-Integrations/MyFitnessPal-Syncing-Issues-06-03-19/td-p/3...

Best Answer

I thought I was going mad, tried unlinking and relinking, but nothing worked.

At least I know it’s a general problem and not just my Fitbit deciding it didn’t want to do that either (as well as only track my sleep about once every 3 weeks!).

Why is everything so hard to do with it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem it wont sync- did all the troubleshooting  keeps ginivg me the To connect your FitBit account please allow MyFitnessPal to access all FitBit data points.

Best Answer
0 Votes