Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration with Dexcom G6

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi are there any further updates on when an app compatible with the Dexcom g6 app will be available for the fit bit versa. I bought mine on the basis that Fitbit said this would be developed by the end of 2018.

Best Answer
209 REPLIES 209

To get the watch face to work with share, I just used my login (username) and password I use to log in to the Dexcom G6 app. I don't have any people I share with, but the share feature is turned on in the G6 app. (Dexcom Share app is NOT on my phone and the clock face works!)

Best Answer

Just make sure share is on in the G6 app and use your Dexcom login details. You don’t need to have Dexcom Follow set up. 

Best Answer

Thanks everyone. I have referred them to this thread.

Thanks for the support.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I purchased the Dexcom watch face and can't get it to connect. Can you help? Not what I'm doing wrong? Tried to connect with Dexcom share?

Best Answer

Do you have the G6 app on your phone? You shouldn’t need the actual share app, but you do need to turn on the share feature in your dexcom G6 app. Also, for the login for the watch face I used my dexcom G6 app login and password. I can try help if you can provide more details. Let me know!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I turned on the share feature. Did download actual share app. Paid for and
entered code for the watch face, still not connected. Not sure what I am
doing wrong.
Best Answer

Did you type in your login and password into the clock face settings in the Fitbit app? (Like the same place you set your threshold values) 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Geez! I feel like a fool! No, I hadn't! But I did now and it's working!
Thank you so much for being so helpful!
Best Answer
0 Votes

No worries! Glad it’s working!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey Everyone,

I wanted to post here to let you know that there is an update to the watch face. Just go to the fitbit app -> clock face -> click the dexcom watch face -> update.

If you can't find it, just go to my website: https://hunterwatchco.com and find the dexcom watch face. It should take you there!

This adds:

- A button on the bottom left to manually sync your data.

- A timestamp on the bottom right that shows how long it's been since the data has been synced.

- A few fixes internally hoping to fix the syncing issues.

Best Answer

Thank you so much for this incredible solution. I'm finally able to see my Dexcom on my wrist!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
You’re welcome! We would really appreciate if you take some time to look at our website, https://hunterwatchco.com, to look at our other watch faces or donate if you feel led.

Thank you for your support, It helps keep the lights on!
Best Answer
0 Votes

How is everyone enjoying the Dexcom watch face? Ive tried to fix as many of the issues that have been reported. Unfortunately, a lot of the main issues (syncing) are because of the fitbit watch itself. I've spoken to fitbit and let them know. 

I just wanted to check in and see! I was also curious to see if anyone would be interested in any of our other watch faces. We have a bundle that includes every single face we have (past, present and future). 

If anyone feels led, we would severely appreciate you purchasing that bundle! Downloading any of our watch faces let's you buy that bundle!

Thanks again for supporting us and we appreciate each and every one of you!

EDIT:

Here is a new Dexcom product! Please check it out and share it: https://gam.fitbit.com/gallery/app/dedc1e45-5d87-4fcb-b3b8-3deb3d24d01a

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @ahunter8850 and everyone.

Glad to see some users helping each other out!

Be sure to visit some of our Discussion boards if you all have the time. Lots of different topics to talk about and discuss with other users.

@ahunter8850 Maybe you could also post about your watch face in there or on the Fitbit App Gallery board to let other users know that they can get in touch with you for any issues on the matter.

Feel free to reach out with any other questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey, it’s working!!!

Fantastic.

Now if only the HR icon worked 😇

Best Answer
0 Votes

The heart icon is used to refresh the dexcom reading displayed, not show heart rate. I had this same question too and verified with the clock face creator. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yeah.. I need to change the icon. Nobody likes the heart as it's very confusing!

Thank you!
Best Answer
0 Votes

how do you make sure Share is enabled on your G6 app? When I hit the Share button it just always tells me to invite followers and I don't want to invite a follower I just want to connect to the Fitbit watch

Best Answer
0 Votes
Invite yourself by connecting to your email address that’s associated with your fitbit
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey all,

There is something we would like you all to do. If you could, please follow us on Instagram! We would love it if you tagged us in a photo of your watch running one of the dexcom apps/faces using hashtags of your choice! (#fitbit #dexcom etc..)

We have found that this is the best way to reach users who are needing some sort of cgm on their watch!

Here is our link: https://instagram.com/thehunterwatchco/

Thank you in advanced!

EDIT: We also have this now, if anyone is interested.. buymeacoff.ee/aC298yEKg Thanks for all the support. We want to make sure you all are enjoying the product!

Best Answer