Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to access your iPhone Health Data from the Charge 5?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My battery took a dump on me yesterday but the iPhone health app recorded most of my steps. Is there a way to transfer or record those steps for the day into my charge 5 data? We get paid for our mileage at work and I have lost almost a whole day's worth of steps!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @Lbakerprosa , there is no automatic link between iPhone health data and Fitbit, but you can certainly manually log your steps.  On your app click on the exercise tile to go to the exercise area of the app.  At the top click on the stopwatch icon and fill in the details including your distance.

Unfortunately I cannot confirm whether or not this will count towards your mileage payment or not.  That will depend on how your work gets its Fitbit data.  Manual logs do not count towards some Fitbit stats (for Friends leaderboard and badges etc.).  But it is worth a try!

Welcome to the forums!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi, @Lbakerprosa , there is no automatic link between iPhone health data and Fitbit, but you can certainly manually log your steps.  On your app click on the exercise tile to go to the exercise area of the app.  At the top click on the stopwatch icon and fill in the details including your distance.

Unfortunately I cannot confirm whether or not this will count towards your mileage payment or not.  That will depend on how your work gets its Fitbit data.  Manual logs do not count towards some Fitbit stats (for Friends leaderboard and badges etc.).  But it is worth a try!

Welcome to the forums!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer