Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues to sync Real Appeal with Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone ever synced their Blaze with the program Real Appeal? Real Appeal is a program that helps with getting healthy and fit and their system gave instructions on how to sync your fitbit with their app, but it is not working. Just wondering if anyone else has heard of this app, and if the syncing feature worked for you.  

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Have you checked the real appeal website, or asked them, or checked their help site?

Through a google search i see that the two accounts at one time did sync.

It would be your Fitbit account that syncs, the tracker only syncs to Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine had been working fine until this week. I haven't solved the issue yet. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been in the Real Appeal program for about 12 weeks and gave really enjoyed it. My Fitbit also stopped synching properly about 3 days ago. 

Best Answer

I have lost some weight. I'm at week 20 I think.

I just went to my Fitbit account and revoked access to Real Appeal, then went to my Real Appeal app on my phone and reauthorized it. It updated some data from the past few days.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not sure if you are looking for the answer anymore.  I have been doing RA for about 3 weeks.  What I noticed is that you can track food in the RA app and it will push over to your fitbit.  However, it doesn't seem to push from FB to RA.  So I track my food only in the RA app for now. 

Best Answer

I joined Real Appeal on 5/21.. getting ready to have my 1st group session tonight... Tell me do you know how to configure the fitbit to this program?... I am looking at my dash board on Real Appeal and I thought it wa set up but my steps are not being logged.

Best Answer

Sorry @MzMary but Real Appeal is not a site that Fitbit is aware of. 

My thought would be to follow my advice and check the Real Appeal website. The reason I say this is because Third Parties are responsible for their Fitbit connection. They are able set their connection up without even having to inform fitbit 

Register and Sync Your Fitbit or Jawbone

real appeal support

Why isn't my Fitbit data transferring to the Real Appeal Effect tracker?

Best Answer

I use my Versa, but I haven't really been tracking my food. I  need to check how it works, but I know it connects to your account, but not a specific device. The coach says you can just add a generic calorie amount.  The coach can not see your Fitbit progress, but I find Fitbit easier to use.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there everyone and welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community @Rlfit2786 and @MzMary. My apologies for the late response. I saw some of you have questions regarding Real Appeal program and how it syncs with your Fitbit account.

As @Rich_Laue kindly mentioned before, this integrations is not among our officially supported integrations. So in these scenarios, doesn't mean it won't work. Is just the information we have available regarding the functionality of this app is very limited. For this reason, is better to approach to Real Appeal customer support.

Nonetheless I have some information that might be of your help:

Keep in mind the Real Appeal will connect with your Fitbit account and not directly with your Fitbit trackers. It is important then, to register your Real Appeal account with Fitbit.

1. Login to the Real Appeal account using the website or app and then click the Profile link.
  2. On your Profile page, scroll to the Register Your Fitness Device option.
  3. Click the Register button next to the device you want to sync. (You will be directed to a login screen where you will register your device)
  4. Complete the device registration. Once this step is completed you'll see a message stating that your device has been registered.
  5. Now go back to your Real Appeal account's Profile page and you should be able to see the "Unregister" link next to the device that you have synced.

Once this has been completed, keep in mind that not all the data from your Fitbit account will be shown as it happen in your Fitbit account. This integration allows to sync from your Fitbit account to RA the following:

• Exercise burned calories 
  • Daily steps
  • Hours of sleep
  • Body weight and body fat percentage
  • Body measurements

This recommnedation is from Real Appeal support: Which in order to ensure your Fitbit continue to sync, track your food in the Real Appeal Tracker at least once every 3 days. Your data from that day automatically will be synced with Real Appeal site and will then be refreshed 24 hours later.

For more details regarding integrations, please refer to our help article: How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app?

See you all and hope this piece of information be of your help.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer