Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kubios Compatibility

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I do not own a Fitbit yet but am seriously considering buying  a Blaze. However I want to analyze my data in Kubios.

Has anyone exported data and been able to analyze it in Kubios?

Thanks in advance

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Corrie228, thank you for visiting us again, I noticed you are new around. It's great you want to get for yourself a Fitbit Blaze!

Note that Kubios is not a supported integration, If you want to learn more for all the supported apps you can integrate with your Fitbit account, please take a look at the following link: https://www.fitbit.com/partnership

Many third party integrations are not developed by our initiative, so in this case if you are interest in this app, the best would be to contact Kubios support to learn more about their future plans.

If you decide to get a Fitbit Blaze it's important to mention it will read your Heart Rate signals from an exercise standpoint and not from a medical view which is the focus of Kubios.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have additional questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi

Many thanks for your reply. I am basically interested in recording my heart
rate variability and need r-r intervals to do that.
Unfortunately it looks like the Fitbit cannot help which is a shame as I
love the concept.
I did have a Suunto but too complicated for my needs. GPS not needed plus a
whole load of other things.
It looks like I am back to the drawing board.
Thanks again.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Corrie228, I understand at the moment there is not an option that align with your exercise requirements. 

If this is something in which you're interested, please visit our feature suggestion board and contribute with your own idea. I can suggest this existing idea: Export Heart Rate Data. If is of your interest please vote and share your comments. This is a great way to let us know what you'd like to see in the future!

Hope to see you again and stay awesome!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes