Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lack of UK bank options for Wallet app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When is Fitbit going to expand the list of approved UK banks for the Wallet app? 

US and Australian users have a huge choice of banks including national banks and American Express, but the UK have a choice of four. 

I was so excited to use my watch for payment, but I cant unless I chose to move to an obscure bank.

The approved four are: Boon. (Never heard of that), Danske (no idea), Santander and Starling (another I've never heard of). Aside from Santander, none of these are major banks. 

Any chance UK users could get a better selection? Natwest, HSBC, Lloyds, Halifax??

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @sew_1991.

I will be moving this thread to the Versa board as I think it is better suited for it.

You can click here to see a list of the banks that you can use with Fitbit Pay. 

Feel free to post about the banks that you'd like to see approved in our Feature Suggestions board. Be sure to read the FAQ to better understand how that board works. Remember that you can comment and vote on the suggestions to show your support.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

One of the reasons I bought a new charge 4 was that i could pay contactless. It is only when you go into the Fitbit settings to set up the device that you learn that not one major UK bank is usable on the charge 4 it is extremely misleading advertising, it should be made clear what banks are usable in the UK before one is purchased in a shop in the UK, yes there are plenty banks in the USA and Australia advertised,  but I live in the UK and want to use a major UK card. 
a really unhappy Fitbit user

Best Answer