Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link Charge 3 to Power of Vitality

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Soooo I bought a new fitbit, the charge 3 and upon the initial set up it stated the power of vitality was down and unable to link at that time. I went on the website and it said I complete the registration but next step is to go back to my fitbit app to link the two. BUT WHERE. I look under applications and it's blank, I look under compatible apps and the vitality app isn't there. The dashboard is nothing but eat, drink, steps stuff. How does this work theres no instructions. 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Forums @Sheenak86.

Thanks for trying to connect them on your own before posting in here. Let me help you.

In order to connect Vitality to your Fibit account you need to follow these steps"

1. Open the Vitality app or website.
  2. Click on the 'Fitness devices and apps' page under the 'Gym and Fitness' section on the Vitality menu.
  3. Click on 'Link my Fitbit account'

That should do trick and get you to connect and get all of the information to sync over.

Let me know if there is anything else that I can do for you.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for replying, so I did this and it shows it’s connected on vitality’s end but no information goes over. Should I shut off my Apple health app now I have the Fitbit? I’m just not sure how the info is supposed to be picked up from the vitality app. I complete a lot of steps and the Apple health app barely captures a 1/4th of my movement.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Sheenak86 happy to hear that you were able to link both accounts following @LanuzaFitbit's instructions. Is your tracker syncing with your Fitbit app? Could you share a screenshot of your Fitbit app's Dashboard? Try revoking the Vitality's permissions from the Fitbit app on the website and relink them.

I look forward to your reply!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer