Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link to Apple health

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently purchased a Fitbit and an aria scales, little did I realize it does not sync to Apple health. After doing some research, I can see that this question has been asked numerous times. Why is this still such an issue? Why are you so against it? Why do you just bury it? Can we please get some answers? 
if it is something that isn't going to happen, how do I go about resetting my watch and scales to factory settings and getting a refund? I don't want to be part of a service that ignores customers requests. 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Yes @ryana2222 Apple health has no desire to link with Fitbit, maybe because they have their own watch.

Have you looked into the app called Sync Solver?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's definitely not an Apple issue, it's a Fitbit issue, that's why they don't link with any of the others, google, Apple, none of them, they also won't comment on it so it's definitely a case of Fitbit don't and not apple. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit does not simply force themself on other apps, if apple wants to link up with Fitbit they can, fitbit already has provided the needed tools.

If apple wants more access, they can contact Fitbit. 

Actually Fitbit links up with many, ifttt, strava, run keeper, MMR, various scales, several insurance companies and hospitals. 

You may want to check the list of known apps  however since apps can link up to Fitbit without asking for permission their will be more

Best Answer
0 Votes

So why is there a whole discussion dating back several years of Fitbit ignoring people's requests and telling them they just simply don't do it. If it was Apple's issue then surely they would just state it was Apple and not them as they are the ones getting a lot of flak for not doing it 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Ryan... I asked the same question some years ago but never got an answer.  So, to get round this I installed an app called Power Sync for Fitbit.  It was satisfactory at the time but in the end I just went to Apple Watch.  

Now that Fitbit has a pay option and my bank is one that is acceptable, I may return, I’ve been looking at the Versa series.

Best Answer