Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linking to momentum

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi please can someone assist me! Im so frustrated. Been trying to link my Blaze with momentum to get point for my activities on active dayz multiply. How do I do that?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @BeatieGrobler I'm not really sure what you are asking but I think you want to link to Weight Watchers?

If that's the case this should help you:

http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1570/?q=weight+watchers&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1

If this is not what you were looking for please let us know so we can help you better

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Wendy! Thank you! Im from south-Africa and using momentum medical aid and I have multiply witch I can get points an cash back on medical aid if I link my fitbit. But they say I should give authorisation from fitbit to use data. Im not sure where to give authorisation on fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok @BeatieGrobler I do not have a clue. I think you need to talk to the people who set this up

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Beatie did you manage to link your fitbit to your momentum account? I'm also having trouble with that. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

See this post. If it doesn't work you will need to contact Momentum sonce third parties are responsible for their link to Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes