Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging excercise: fitbit vs lose it

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there,

From what I've read, you use Lose It with food and Fitbit with workouts, but I've encountered an issue and have yet to find a solution on the forum so feel free to link me if this has been discussed. 

I manually log workouts such as TRX or Bodypump into Fitbit because the "steps" my Alta tracks does not reflect the proper amount of calories burned. When I do this, I don't see Lose It giving me extra calories to consume. But if I were to log the workout into Lose It instead of Fitbit, I see the extra calories I'm permitted to eat. 

Another weird thing - tonight, I logged TRX into Fitbit and Lose It gave me an extra 96 calories (this is the first time I've been given extra calories after manually logging into Fitbit). Just to see what would happen, I deleted that workout from Fitbit and then logged it in to Lose it, which gave me over 300 extra calories.

So I'm just generally very confused. 96 extra calories vs +300 is a significant difference.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @SunsetRunner in order to get the correct calorie count on your Fitbit Dashboard you need to manually log the TRX activity. Please note that activity information is not transfered from Fitbit to Lose it! Here you'll find the information that gets transfer from:

Fitbit > Lose it! 

Lose it! > Fitbit

Lose it - Integration.jpg

If you need further information, please let me know!

Rodrigo l Italian & English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Parliamo di calcio Qual è la tua squadra di calcio preferita?

Best Answer
0 Votes