Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging workouts from third party application

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

If I put my One into Activity mode for a workout (be it run or cycle), do I have to then manually enter it as exercise, or is there a way of linking to the imported workout from Endomondo? I.e. can I tell it that "this period of activity is this exercise"?

The Endomondo workout is from my TomTom watch (as I can't link that directly to Fitbit) and measures distance, heart rate and calories, so I don't need Fitbit to estimate that as it does in the manual log.

It appears that the only distance measured by the One on the dashboard is from the step count - e.g. my daily total distance is 9.7 miles today, yet I did 36 miles on the bike!  Surely that has to count for something 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @SunsetRunner I've moved you post to the third party apps, you might want to edit the title to include Endomondo. 

Also take a look at the Fitbit document explaining how to connect Endomondo to your Fitbit account 

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1290

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry, I tried to make myself as clear as I could but obviously didn't!

I have successfully linked Endomondo to Fitbit, and the workouts are transferring.

My question is, can Fitbit assign the Endomondo workout to the period of time logged by entering Activity Mode on my tracker (by holding down the button)?

Can distance tracked by GPS on another device count towards my daily total distance, or is it only distance calculated by steps that counts?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I don't know, does your Endomondo tracked events show up as events on the Fitbit dashboard? I doubt Fitbit will link them yp, considering that I have tracked a walk with two for its and saw to logs, one from each.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Do a search for Endomondo in the search bar above.
Best Answer
0 Votes