Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lose it app not syncing Food to my Fitbit account

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello just got Fitbit charge 2 and I’ve had lose it for a while. I see my Fitbit on lose it but I don’t see my meal logs from lose it on my Fitbit. Please help. Thanks

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @patpat1999, good to have you as a new member of the Fitbit Community! I was reading your post that your Lose It meals are not syncing with your Fitbit account. I'm wondering if the issue persists?

I'm sure that you have premium subscription from Lose it, so I would like to recommend to revoke the access of your Lose It account from your Fitbit account and reconnect the integration again, as a way of restarting the communication between your two accounts.

You can find more details here as a reference: How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app?

Let me know how it goes. See you later!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Syncing is the other way around, from Loseit to Fitbit. Logging a meal would be accumulated into one item on Fitbit with the calorie info. And yes, this required LoseIt Premium.

"Lose It! sends your food logged over to Fitbit. You can see your foods in the Fitbit app and on Fitbit.com."

https://help.loseit.com/hc/en-us/articles/115006447268

Best Answer

Hi, 
I am having the same issue. I have Charge2 , and "Lose It" premium. 
I've logged my calories over at "Lose It" for almost 300 days...
have just purchased and synched Charge2. 

I disconnected both things and synched them again, and two days later FitBit still does *not* register any calories I've logged over at Lose It.  

I'd really love to avoid entering this stuff twice...and Lose It's meal database is far more comprehensive. 

If anyone comes up with a solution for this synch happening, I'd be so grateful. I'll update here if I find out anything. 

Best Answer
0 Votes