Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meal summaries adding additional calories

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have an Alta hr and currently use mfp and fitbit. Both have synced for weeks but today my meal summaries from mfp synced to Fitbit with an additional 698 Calorie lunch summary. My actual lunch summary on mfp was 427. They are listed separately on Fitbit.  Does anybody know what third party app might have synced this other 698 to fit bit.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @Heatherq, good to see you have joined the Fitbit Community. I'm wondering how it goes so far, since your post has been posted a few days ago?

It's hard to know which app is duplicating your entry, since it will depend what integrations you are using with your Fitbit account or with MFP. You can find what integrations you have on your online-Dashboard by going to Applications.

If this is causing your number are going double, you can always remove entries on your food log section by deleting them.

Keep me posted if the issue persists. See you around!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I actually did figure it out, the summary just needed to be deleted from
fitbit the weird thing was is that it was labeled as a meal summary which
means it was from mfp. I got it all figured out though. Thank you for
checking on it!!!

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Information

Best Answer

Hello @Heatherq, thank you for keep me updated and I'm glad to hear you were able to figured out how to resolved the issue between MFP and Fitbit.

If you have more concerns feel free to visit the Fitbit Community. Stay awesome!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes