Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moikit App not syncing with Fitbit App

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Moikit Gene water bottle App claims to be cpmpatible with FitBit.

There is also an otion to allow data sharing with Fitbit account.

In the Moikit App I intergrated with Fitbit account and provided correct login credentials
Datasharing is turned on.

But no data gets synced from moiket to Fitbit.
I also cannot find Moikit in de apps that Fitbit works with....

is there a reason for this?

Thanks for the answer...

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @OFbitR, it is nice to see you have joined the Fitbit Community! Indeed, this integration does not figure among the officially supported third party integrations. This not necessarily means it wont work, as there are many integrations out there able to work with Fitbit and are not compatible. The only difference is we don't have details on what information will share across the integration of both accounts.

Taking the example of other integrations, note that not all the information syncs. In other cases the integration works only in one way, in other words your Fitbit account is able to send information but it wont received from the third party app or vice-versa. It will depend of the third party app and the parameters used to developed the integration.

If you need more details on how Moikit works please contact directly the support of this service and for other questions please take a look to our Third Party Apps - FAQ.

As an additional note, I moved your post from the Android board to the Third Party Integration board to maintain the readability of our Community, since your topic is more related to this forum.

See you around and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes