Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Alta HR is not sending information to Go365

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello:

My Alta HR will not send my information to Go365 and I was trying to track my 200 consecutive walks in a row and it quit after 136 days then started back up 4 days later but my dashboard shows that I have walked everyday over 10,000 steps. It is not good that Go365 is not receiving this information!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @aaronsdad52 , have you connected your Fitbit to Go365?  You can find detailed information on how to do this by clicking on https://humanaservice.my.site.com/Go365Commercial/s/article/how-to-connect-your-fitbit-365-comm .

Your AltaHR will also need to sync reliably with your Fitbit app in order for the information to be shared with Go365. 

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I have it connected to Go365 but, I have since found out on Go365 Community that many other people are having the same problem even with all Fitbit trackers and smart watches so I am sure it is not a Fitbit problem but a Go365 problem!

Best Answer
0 Votes

The best, from fitbit's side we can say to revoke access to Go365 then reconnect. 

If this doesn't work, the next step is to contact Go365 since they are the owners of this link. IE: they retrieve the data. 

I've also moved your post to the Third Party Integrations 

Best Answer
0 Votes