Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Charge 2 won’t Sync “my fitness pal” or send text notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For a few months now my text messages won’t sync to my phone.  My calls do my texts no longer do.  I’ve followed every forum to make it work so I gave up.  Now I downloaded “My fitness pal” and my steps won’t sync.  I tried again all the hacks to get it too work.  Please help or do I need a new fit bit? 

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

@Garlow05 It's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community! Sorry to hear that your tracker isn't getting notifications or linking with MFP and thank you for troubleshooting this. Go to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there. Restart your phone and restart your device the setup notifications again. Also check that your app has the necessary permissions (settings > apps > Fitbit > permissions) and make sure bluetooth and location services (GPS) are on. For the MFP link revoke the access on the apps area then do this on the MFP side and relink them.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes