Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Fitness Pal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have followed all of hte instructions listed her (disconnect/ reconnect) but my steps aren't coming from FitBit to My Fitness Pal.  Any ideas?  

Best Answer
109 REPLIES 109
I have tried everything and my steps still aren't showing on MFP
Best Answer
0 Votes
Anyone else have problems getting my fitness pal to link with the flex? I've tried about 6 times and it says there was a problem - 'it's us not you'. Thank you.
Best Answer
0 Votes

FYI for MyFitnessPaly users ...

"JUL 15, 2016  |  05:47PM PDT

Hello,

Thank you for contacting our Premium Support, my name is Jacen and I'd be more than happy to address your concerns!

We are aware of the issue where Fitbit doesn't appear to be syncing both ways. Some users are getting food to travel to Fitbit, but no exercise makes it back to MFP. Others show as connected, but don't receive data either way. We hope to have a fix in place as soon as possible. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Warm Regards,

Jacen
MyFitnessPal Staff"
Best Answer
Thanks for posting this, I have the same issue.
Best Answer
0 Votes
There is an error when I try to allow them to sync. I have been trying to allow this for a number of days and can't get it to link. Any idea why I can't get this to work?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Aquick

Have moved this thread from the Charge HR to the Third-Party Integrations section to increase the chance of getting a solution.

Your post will get more attention here.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can't get it to work either.  I can see the total steps in the check-in section of my fitness pal, but cannot get an adjustment through the app.  Very frustrating.

Best Answer

After 2 days it just started working. Give it a couple of days and see what happens.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine isn't

Harriet N Waller
😇Have A Blessed & Joyful Day😇
Best Answer
0 Votes
I recently disconnected MFP & Fitbit as the exercises that used GPS on Fitbit were being synced to MFP and then copied back to Fitbit doubling my activities up. It's strange as it is only the activities that use GPS that show in MFP and the others just add to the calorie adjustment which is a shame. I have been trying to reconnect my Fitbit to MFP and after I click allow it says there is a problem. Not sure whose end the problem is so I will post I both forums
Best Answer
0 Votes

Why aren't my steps from my fitbit syncing to myfitness pal?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Everytime I try to sync my myfitnesspal account to my FitBit account, it says one is already synced to my FitBit. However, this is not true. What can I do to fix this? (I have gone to my Fitbit profile and revoked acess but it still says that an account is already linked to my FitBit, even though it is not)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Allow me to help you @JulieMG70! I saw another user having the same issue. However, I tried doing the procedure and I was able to do it. Please try doing it from the online Dashboard. 

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello when I press "Allow" MY fitness pal to link I get this error message from fit bit "sorry it's not you its us"
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for taking a break from stepping to visit the Community @Twinmama28. I would recommend doing the following:

- Log out from your Fitbit account

- Uninstall and reinstall the Fitbit software or Fitbit app

- Log back in

This should get you back on track. Let me know how it goes.

Catch you later. Cat Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
Anyone else have problems w/ Flex connecting to MyFitnessPal?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @CH1216. If your account are not syncing, I recommend you to re-link the two accounts by doing the following:

1. Sign into your Fitbit dashboard.
2. Click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
3. On the left side of your screen click "Applications."
4. Under MyFitnessPal, click "Revoke Access."
5. You can then re-link the two accounts by going to http://www.fitbit.com/apps/myfitnesspal.

After relinking, you can verify that your accounts are syncing by using one of the following data points:

1. On Fitbit you can check for your meal summary and logged activities from MFP.
2. On MyFitnessPal, go to "My Home," then "Check-In." You should see your weight, Fitbit Steps, and Fitbit Sleep Minutes. 

Let me know how it goes. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
It looks like my response didn't carry over when I clicked the link to reply through the email?

Hello that did not work. It's not the app. When I'm in my fitness pal and I say I want to connect Fitbit it then takes me to the Fitbit website. It says allow or deny my fitness pal. I click allow and then fit bit sends me a picture saying it's not you its us and that they are having technical difficulties.

it won't let me post the picture here

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

It's nice to see you around the Community @JadJad1234, hope you're doing great! I'd recommend following the steps that my friend @EdsonFitbit has shared here to solve the syncing issue. 

Happy stepping! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes