Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Versa 2 will not sync with the Weight Watchers application

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa 2 will not sync with the Weight Watchers application.  I text with Fitbit.  They told me I need a new device.  I have only had this device since 2/2021! Any other suggestions?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @debrat2.

Thank you for the information provided.

I would like to clarify, it is not necessary getting a new device to resolve the syncing issue with Weight Watchers. Please visit this article, open the menu "How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app?" and follow the instructions to connect Weight Watchers with your Fitbit account.

Whether you have connected them already but still continue having difficulties, please revoke the access between your WW and Fitbit accounts and connect them once again.

I moved this thread to Third-Party Integrations board because it is more related to the topic.

If you have any question, please let us know.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @debrat2.

Thank you for the information provided.

I would like to clarify, it is not necessary getting a new device to resolve the syncing issue with Weight Watchers. Please visit this article, open the menu "How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app?" and follow the instructions to connect Weight Watchers with your Fitbit account.

Whether you have connected them already but still continue having difficulties, please revoke the access between your WW and Fitbit accounts and connect them once again.

I moved this thread to Third-Party Integrations board because it is more related to the topic.

If you have any question, please let us know.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Edson- can not thank you enough! I was very frustrated with the process
and not happy with the first response from Fitbit. I am now in sync,
thanks to you!--
Debra
Best Answer

Thanks for your response, @debrat2.

I'm glad to hear that you're now in sync, thanks for letting us know and for your kind words.

On another note, you are welcome to visit the Health & Wellness board to talk with other members about health and fitness.

Have a nice day.

Best Answer
0 Votes