Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My fintnes pal - sybc with fitbit

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since last apple update my food log on my fintnees pal is not syncing with my fitbit app. Is this a know problem, is there a fix?  cheers

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

IPhone update should not have anything to do with it. It is internet linked accounts.

Try un- linking, close app, re-open, then re-link with correct user if and password. 

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! 

---------- Carpe diem - exercise!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

IPhone update should not have anything to do with it. It is internet linked accounts.

Try un- linking, close app, re-open, then re-link with correct user if and password. 

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! 

---------- Carpe diem - exercise!
Best Answer

worked  - Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've tried every suggestion on here, and now I think I need to move on. It used to work pretty well, only needed to run through one or more of these processes 2 to 3 times per week, but lately it became a daily, sometime several times per day, process, and now after a few hours of trying everything listed on this forum over and over, it seems like it's just not going to happen. I have a Fitbit Charge 2 that I bought about 2 months ago and a Google Pixel 2 that I bought in 2017.

Does anyone have any workarounds? I tried looking to see if I can at least enter steps manually into MFP, but to no avail.

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@BigBoomer85 there is currently a known issue and MFP is working on a resolution. Please see this thread

As this is an older thread, I will be closing it for further reports. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes