Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My fitness pal and fitbit

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hi. I am having trouble syncing my fitbit to MFP. It says it's connected on MFP but there's still no info been passed over any ideas where I'm going please??? Thanx
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

That happened to me with MFP too. My solution was to try restarting MFP. It showed up for me after that.

You can also try unpairing from MFP and then restarting phone and then re-pairing. Not much of anything showed up for me in MFP until I got quite a few steps racked up. Then I started seeing data coming across.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

That happened to me with MFP too. My solution was to try restarting MFP. It showed up for me after that.

You can also try unpairing from MFP and then restarting phone and then re-pairing. Not much of anything showed up for me in MFP until I got quite a few steps racked up. Then I started seeing data coming across.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. It has worked! Can I also ask I took it off last night and just gone to put it on and it says I've already burnt 600 cals but it knows I haven't done anything yet as I didn't have it on. You got any ideas? Thanx again
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm not seeing my activity flow from my Alta to MFP nor my calorie intake from MFP to my Alta.  It worked for years...but recently data stopped flowing.  I tried the posted solution, without success.  I then even DELETED MFP app, restarted my phone, reinstalled MFP and when I went to link it to my Fitbit, it said it was already connected (how, I'm not sure since I deleted and reinstalled it)....but data is still not flowing.  Further suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem. Really loved when it worked. Waiting for an answer.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've seen similar posts on the MFP side as well. From what I gather, one of the apps made some changed that prevented them from syncing to each other. They're working on it (so they say) and will, hopefully, have it fixed soon. 😕

Best Answer
0 Votes