Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My fitness pal app permissions

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had my fitness pal synced with my fitbit for my food and water intake. Recently it stopped syncing so I read on other posts that it was resolved by disconnecting and then reconnecting with my fitness pal.  

I'm now trying to reconnect my fitness pal with myfit but I only want my fitness pal to log my food and water.  I want my exercise and activity to be based on my fitit so when I got to the permissions I only checked off the box for food and water logs. But when I clicked Allow I got an error message that said to connect your fitbit account please allow my fitness pal to access all data points.

If I do this does that mean my exercise and activity will only be tracked if I log it in my fitness pal and not directly from my fit bit?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It will sync the data between your fitbit and MyFitnessPal accounts. So, if you log something in fitbit it will copy across to MyFitnessPal and vice-versa. You can choose where you log your activity and exercise.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It will sync the data between your fitbit and MyFitnessPal accounts. So, if you log something in fitbit it will copy across to MyFitnessPal and vice-versa. You can choose where you log your activity and exercise.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you Steve! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having a similar issue. I have it synced however I only see the "calories in" based on what I logged in MFP. I do not see any calories burned from Fitbit showing on MFP app. How can I fix this problem. It's only showing my iPhone steps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes