Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My fitness pal synching water

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I put that had 60oz of water in my fitness pal, it shows up as 59.95 oz on my Fitbit dashboard. Please help me understand what's going on.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @afeag, good to see you again in our Fitbit Community. I believe this happens when the information transfers to your Fitbit account, some decimals are reduced from the total amount of water logged in MFP.

I replicated your scenario using my MFP and Fitbit account and something similar happened. In my case I logged 60oz in MFP and it was reflected on my Fitbit Dashboard 59.99oz.

As way to troubleshoot the integration between your accounts, I recommend to revoke the access of MFP from your Applications settings in your online-Dashboard and re-link one more time by going to MFP apps.

As a workaround, you can logged this information directly on your Fitbit Dashboard to avoid this discrepancies.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have more questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

I am having the same problem when logging water into the MFP app. When it displays in the Fitbit app it has weird decimals. I saw the suggestion to log water using Fitbit, which I'm fine with but if we log water only in Fitbit will it sync *to* MFP (not just from)? I tried logging water on the Fitbit app but then it didn't show in the MFP app. Is it just that there's a delay or do I need to do something differently? Perhaps, this is a question for MFP but thought I would start here.

Also I did try disconnecting and reconnecting the two services. I'm hoping that will work also. 🙂

Thanks.

Best Answer

Hello @mythachite, good to see you again. When you logged water on MFP it will be transferred to Fitbit as I sugested before, however it wont work in the same way if you logged water in your Fitbit account, since this wont be share to MFP. So you re not seeing a delay at the moment to sync your information, also rest assure you are not doing anything differently.

See you around. Let me know if you have additional questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes