Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My run won’t load into Strava app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Fitbit Ionic adidas edition. I had issues connecting my watch to the strava app. After finally connecting the watch, periodically after a couple hours, the app will kick my watch connectivity out. So I have to reconnect the watch all over again. I ran yesterday and my run did not load onto my profile on Strava. I troubleshoot everything and nothing. I went to The Strava app on my watch and it says link device. I do this. Still nothing and it still said to link device even though on the app it says it’s connected. Next day, I link device on app. I run. It does not load the run on my app. I reconnect through the website on my PC, I reconnect on my phone, and nothing. Three hours later, I went to the Strava icon on my watch and my runs from the last two days were there! I thought to myself finally it’s working! Nope. I go to the Strava app on my iPhone and still no information recorded, no miles recorded, I have several challenges that would have been affected by the runs I did but the info is not loading up into the app. I can see the runs on my watch but not on the iOS Strava app. Please help. Idk what else to do next

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @dfoster3675.

I've moved your post to Third-Party Integrations board so we can keep our forums organized.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the details of the issue you're experiencing with your runs not loading into Strava app. I totally understand how you are feeling and appreciate your troubleshooting efforts. Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them and that they were able to help you. Thank you for your time and efforts.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I did contact someone, they were not able to help me. I replied explaining this and I got no reply. I asked if it was possible that an operator could actually help to walk me through the problem on the phone instead of this email/text format that seems to take weeks to reply at a time. I just think a phone call could help speed up the resolution of this problem. Please let me know

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @dfoster3675 your first post mentions 2 unrelated problems

• The Strava app on your watch. This is just a mini dashboard for Strava which the user logs in through the Fitbit app / settings / tracker / Apps / Strava / settings. It has nothing to do with syncing data with fitbit.
  • 2nd issue is your Strava  - Fitbit link. Only Recorded Runs and Bike rides with GPS will transfer. You want the tracker in the Run or Bike mode
Best Answer
0 Votes