Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My steps are not syncing to MyFitnessPal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey! So I’m trying to sync my steps to my fitness pal, and it says it’s synced but my steps aren’t showing up! Help please 

Moderator edit: added label

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Third-Party-Integrations/MyFitnessPal-not-syncing-steps-or-exercise-... 

This thread but for a different Fitbit device has a fix. The original poster ended up deleting the MyFitnessPal app and reinstalling but I would try the recommended fixes first.

Best Answer

Thank you so much, I’ll check it out now! 

Best Answer

I would also contact MFP since they are the party that authored and manages this link. If there is an issue on fitbit's end. MFP will need to let Fitbit know. 

Best Answer

The link between mpf and fitbit ir awful. It works for about 3 weeks and then breaks again! @KateFitbit is this going to ever be resolved permantly or at least longer than a month. This is getting a bit silly now. You pay all this money and then nothing ever works. Please say you know about this?! 

Best Answer

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community @103mom @Georgia0802.

If your information is getting synced to Fitbit but not getting transferred to MyFitnessPal, please revoke the access between your apps and connect them once again. For instructions, please visit this site. If you continue having difficulties, you can reach out MyFitnessPal customer support.

Thanks for your support @eezeepee @Rich_Laue.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes