Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFitnessPal Fitbit calorie adjustment

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit calorie adjustment is working fine; if I walk 10k steps it adds 400 calories to my excercise in MFP. But when my wife walks 10k steps it only counts around 100 calories to her excercise.

According to Fitbit she burned around 350 calories by walking. Why is it not adding it to the excercise part properly in MFP? Is it a setting somewhere? We tried disconnecting and connecting. 

2 days ago she burned 500 calories by excercise according to fitbit but in MFP it says only 200 calories under ‘excercise’.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @FitMac2000! The most likely culprit is her stats in mfp. I would suggest she go in and check her height/weight/etc in the mfp app.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
0 Votes

The height weight etc has been entered correctly. It’s now actually deducting Fitbit excercise calories so I have no idea what’s going on really.54350F57-3F92-4D3B-A596-008B6074E326.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still have this issue. Today after 8k steps it deducts -85 calories. I’ve compared all settings with my own and everything is the same. Disconnected and reconnected as well. This is so annoying!

B93D5BD5-F1E6-408D-8A0C-39E1C17F3A71.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes