Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFitnessPal and Fitbit won't sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. I tried linking my fitbit to my new firewall account. My fitness pal tells me that another account is linked to it. I don't know the details of the old account. 

When I go to revoke access on fitbit it has the new My fitness pal account on it.

Please tell me this is fixable???

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject & Labels

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @SunsetRunner.

I've moved your post to Third-Party Integrations board because it's more related to the topic.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the difficulty you're experiencing with connecting MyFitnessPal to your current Fitbit account. Thank you for your efforts to resolve this. Have you tried to disconnect Fitbit from MyFitnessPal? Then disconnect MyFitnessPal from your Fitbit account and then connect the correct accounts. Please find the steps to connect your Fitbit account with another app in this help article: How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app?

Let me know if the issue persists, I'll be around. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, I’m also having this same issue and the listed fixes don’t work. 
it will reconnect but still says that it’s connected to another account and won’t sync with the new account.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @itsMatt.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue. I appreciate your efforts to resolve this and following the troubleshooting instructions. I would like to confirm if you've tried to contact MyFitnessPal directly for additional help? 

Please keep me posted. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I have an ongoing problem with this! I can revoke access and disconnect the accounts over and over and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. Lately it just doesn’t. It’s really frustrating to have to keep doing this all the time! Today I had over 20,000 steps which should increase my calorie count in MFP, but it registers 0 steps even after disconnecting and reconnecting the accounts. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Let me clarify... I’m not having it say another account is connected...it just won’t sync my data between apps. I’ve contacted MFP and they suggest all the same things that don’t work. I need this to be resolved. It’s so frustrating!

Best Answer
0 Votes