Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyFitnessPal not syncing my calories consumed

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My calories consumed have stopped syncing with Fitbit since 4/23 in the app. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @ZenImitation.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced. Thank you for the information provided.

Our team has recently released a new version of the Fitbit app (3.55 for iOS and 3.58 for Android devices). For instructions on how to check your current version and update, please visit this article and open the menu "How do I update the Fitbit app?".

If you continue having difficulties, please revoke access between Fitbit and MyFitnessPal and link them once again. For instructions, please visit this article.

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @ZenImitation.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced. Thank you for the information provided.

Our team has recently released a new version of the Fitbit app (3.55 for iOS and 3.58 for Android devices). For instructions on how to check your current version and update, please visit this article and open the menu "How do I update the Fitbit app?".

If you continue having difficulties, please revoke access between Fitbit and MyFitnessPal and link them once again. For instructions, please visit this article.

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there! I did both things (upgraded the fitbit app and disconnected/ reconnected myfitnesspal) but the integration is still broken. Any updates on if this is a bug with the app update for Android?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your response, @ZenImitation.

The integration between Fitbit and MyFitnessPal is maintained by MFP. In this case, I would recommend reaching out MyFitnessPal customer support. They will let you know how to proceed as soon as possible.

Have a nice day.

Best Answer
0 Votes