Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Myfitnesspal not logging food

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hey everyone! I have just downloaded my fitness pal and synchronised it to my Fitbit app, my steps etc have integrated from Fitbit to mfp but my door intake has not linked over to Fitbit from mfp 😕 not sure what I'm doing wrong

Kathy
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Kbrady1504 It's great to see you in the Community! So sorry to hear that your Fitbit Dashboard is not syncing with MFP properly. I recommend revoking access from your Fitbit Dashboard and then re-link both accounts again. This should get this issue sorted out.

Keep me posted on the outcome my friend and I'll be around!Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@Kbrady1504 It's great to see you in the Community! So sorry to hear that your Fitbit Dashboard is not syncing with MFP properly. I recommend revoking access from your Fitbit Dashboard and then re-link both accounts again. This should get this issue sorted out.

Keep me posted on the outcome my friend and I'll be around!Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is not working either! This is not an issue with us it is an issue with the app.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Try closing Fitbit app and reopening this worked for me
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Alexis831 Thanks for joining us to our Community! Try closing the app and opening it again as my friend @Kbrady1504 advised. If this doesn't work, try logging out of the app, turn off your phone and turn it back on. Once this has been done, open the app, log in and check out if the issue has been corrected.

Let me know how it goes my friend! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Alexis831 Thanks for joining us to our Community! Try closing the app and opening it again as my friend @Kbrady1504 advised. If this doesn't work, try logging out of the app, turn off your phone and turn it back on. Once this has been done, open the app, log in and check out if the issue has been corrected.

Let me know how it goes my friend! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes