Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NUMi / Fitbit Issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Why won't my food log transfer from NUMi to Fitbit? It syncs everything else... Exercise, steps, etc. I'm very frustrated, I was told both would sync together with no issues. I do not want to enter my meals and snacks in two different apps. Am I the only one having this issue? I'm considering returning my Fitbit to Best Buy. It is not doing what I need it to do. Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.
Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Fitbit provides a free API for 3rd party app developers to use to link accounts and transfer information. It is up to the 3rd party developer to determine what information they will allow to be transferred back and forth between accounts. Fitbit has no control over how the API is used by a 3rd party.

Best Answer
0 Votes
@Peaches74 what @SunsetRunner is alluding to, is that you will need to contact NUMi for help with this. It might be a case that this is a temporary problem that Fitbit and NUMi are aware of. You might want to contact Fitbit and ask them this question.
I've moved the thread to the third party section since this affects all trackers and versions of the dashboard.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Http://contact.Fitbit.com
There is also a link through the settings hear top right, and on your phone app under help.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you tell me how you got anything to sync?  Nothing will sync between my FitBit Charge 3 and the NuMi app.  It shows it is for my exercise but it will not post on the NuMi app at all.

Best Answer