Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help about Charge HR with Runtastic

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Dear friends,

Maybe the first qustion I should ask is that Charge HR can connect with Runtastic as heart rate monitor or not?? 

If yes, How to connect with Runtasic? I am pretty that my ChargeHR connected with the phone, because it's working on fitbit app.  But Runtastic keep saying that" Can not connect to heart Rate Monitor. 

Thanks so much for your help!  Runtastic is a good app for running, I hope Charge HR could work with it.  

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

I's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community @sunson29. Currently, there is actually no option to export heart rate data. Other users have requested this option too, you can participate in a discussion related to this topic here.

There is a workaround to connect Fitbit with Runtastic. If you have an account with MyFitnessPal you can link it to Runtastic. Then, connect Fitbit with MyFitnessPal and everything will be settled up. Hope this helps.

Thanks for stopping by, see you around. Smiley Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer

thanks!

Best Answer

You're welcome @sunson29. Thanks for being part of our Community.

Hope to see you around more often. Robot Very Happy

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same question but I didn't understand your reply Edson...

I have the fitbit charge HR...Runtastic cannot colllect live HR data from my Fitbit, correct? 

I also have Runtastic sycning to MyFitnessPal and MFP and Fitbit connected...but what I want to be able to see is the HR data in Runtastic. There's no way to see it in Runtastic, is there? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for joining us @Syd-Gill. There is actually no way to see your heart rate data in Runtastic. The information above is a workaround to connect Fitbit with Runtastic but the data transferred between those apps won't include heart rate. 

Catch you later. Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
OK, so are there any plans for direct integration between fitbit and runtastic?
Blaze + Samsung Galaxy S8 (Android 7.0) + Runtastic + Strava + ViewRanger + Trailforks.
Best Answer

@hanks for taking a break from stepping to visit the Community@StuMelb. At the moment I have no information to provide you with. Once any update is available it will be communicated as soon as possible.

You are welcome to join a discussion in the Feature Suggestions board about this integration.

Keep up the super stepping. Cat Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is a solution to sync the data between Runtastic and Fitbit.

http://syncmytracks.com/ will do it for you al details would be in sync.

Of course not immediatelly but you can schedule.

I think Runtastic data visualization is far better than Fitbit and not speak about teh history in that.

It works for me between surge and runtastic pro all gps time speed even heart rate details are synced.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is why I bought the fitbit.  Heart Rate information needs to be posted to my training/tracking app (Runtastic) so I can analyze heart stresses.

Seems I should return it if there aren't plans to pass ALL the collected information in the fitbit to my other apps.  Can you provide any guidance to how soon, if ever, the data will be accessible to my 3rd party apps?

Thanks,

Pete A

Best Answer