Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to connect to WW app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Need to connect to the weight watchers app and it says cant doing through google and I don’t have facebook so can’t connect that way either. How do I do this ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, and welcome to the Community!

I'm not quite sure I understand the problems you are having but copy below the Fitbit instructions for connecting to Weight Watchers. Hopefully this will be of some use:

To connect your Fitbit account in the Weight Watchers app:

1. Tap the profile icon in the top right, then tap the gear icon.
  2. Tap Activity Settings.
  3. Tap Device. Note If you already have a device connected to your Weight Watchers account, tap Disconnect. Weight Watchers allows you to connect only one device to your account.
  4. Tap No devices connected > Fitbit.
  5. Tap Continue to connect your Fitbit account..

To connect your Fitbit account from a web browser: 

1. Log in to your Weight Watchers account and click the profile icon in the top right corner.
  2. Click Settings
  3. Scroll down to Activity and click Device.
  4. If you already have a device connected to your Weight Watchers account, click Disconnect. Weight Watchers allows you to connect only one device to your account.
  5. Click Fitbit to connect your Fitbit account. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, and welcome to the Community!

I'm not quite sure I understand the problems you are having but copy below the Fitbit instructions for connecting to Weight Watchers. Hopefully this will be of some use:

To connect your Fitbit account in the Weight Watchers app:

1. Tap the profile icon in the top right, then tap the gear icon.
  2. Tap Activity Settings.
  3. Tap Device. Note If you already have a device connected to your Weight Watchers account, tap Disconnect. Weight Watchers allows you to connect only one device to your account.
  4. Tap No devices connected > Fitbit.
  5. Tap Continue to connect your Fitbit account..

To connect your Fitbit account from a web browser: 

1. Log in to your Weight Watchers account and click the profile icon in the top right corner.
  2. Click Settings
  3. Scroll down to Activity and click Device.
  4. If you already have a device connected to your Weight Watchers account, click Disconnect. Weight Watchers allows you to connect only one device to your account.
  5. Click Fitbit to connect your Fitbit account. 
Best Answer
Thank you but when I follow those instructions the last step is to connect using Facebook or google. I don’t use FB so I click google and it states connecting via google is not allowed. I think this is a ww app problem and I will contact them about it.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer