Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nike+ Integration Still Running

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Many years ago now I set up something to move Nike+ runs into Fitbit. I just noticed today that my NIke+ runs are still being moved to Fitbit, so I went looking for this config and couldn't find it. 

I found some references to something that sounded familiar called Fitbit Daemon on a website. The links to the fitbit.com/apps directory and that specific app no longer work. I also found a FB post mentioning it was discontinued.

So if it's gone, yet my data is still being synced...is there any way to control this process? I don't have any idea where it's actually running.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @angusc, it's nice to have you here in the Fitbit Community. In order to remove integrations from your Fitbit account you can access to your applications settings and revoke the access. Other way to do this wold be directly from the application you have integrated.

This integration doesn't appear as supported in our website, although I would like to see a screenshot of the issue you are experiencing, since once you have revoke the access of an integration, it should not be communicating with your Fitbit account.

So keep me posted and let me know if you have additional questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes