Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Noom Coach App Food Tracking

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Does anyone know how I can get the food I log to Noom App sent into my fitbit app? They are both synced and share other data both ways, but my food tracking will not move from Noom into Fitbit app. 

Thanks 

Moderator Edit: Labels edited 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

When inquiring with Noom, they advised: "Noom will only sync the weight and step data from Fitbit, so any other data such as exercise or meals will not transfer into Noom"

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

I would do a search of the web for "Fitbit and Noom or ask Noom. If they are connected they would have had to set it up. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you find out, wondering the same thing?

Best Answer

Hello @BarbaraHogan what was Noom's response when you contacted them. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you ever find how to get the food you log into Noom to transfer to your Fitbit app?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please remember that third party apps, like Noom, control what they want to sync with Fitbit. If you really want help, then please ask Noom, not Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
No need to be aggressive, I sent Noom an inquiry as well.
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I'm not trying to be aggressive.. Simply saying that Noom is responsible for their connection to Fitbit. 

If there is a problem then Noom is the one that needs to fix it. 

If you have a question about what syncs between Noom and Fitbit, there mostly is an FAQ on Noom that will answer this question, or contacting them will get an answer. 

Most people that use a third party food tracking app to track food and calories simply use Fitbit to send the burnt calories and activities, then they use the good tracking app to track the food. They have no need or want to track food in their Fitbit account. 

Best Answer

I reached out to Noom and unfortunately their sync with Fitbit only shares weight and steps from Fitbit. This seems rather ridiculous for such an expensive app. MyFitnessPal does this... I'm now debating over whether to quit Noom, or keep double logging in MyFitnessPal and Noom. 🥴

Best Answer

Thanks for finding out so I didn’t have to do all that work! I’m going to keep logging what I eat on NOOM, and just tell Fitbit how many calories I’m consuming. I don’t think Fitbit needs any more than that, does it? Let me know if you disagree or have any other ideas!

Aloha,

NancyCee

Best Answer

When inquiring with Noom, they advised: "Noom will only sync the weight and step data from Fitbit, so any other data such as exercise or meals will not transfer into Noom"

Best Answer