Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification programs

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just want to confirm what I think I understand, with the exception of the default SMS, Phone and Calendar apps on Android, you can't add programs to receive notifications from?  For example, on my Gear Fit, I can add programs and get notifications from them, or delect them and not.  But basically any app that send notifications to the bar on top passes to the Gear Fit.

No good on Fitbit?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Pigknuckle Welcome to the Community! You won't get notifications from all the apps that you have in your phone. Depending in the tracker that you have, you'll get the following notifications: 

Fitbit Alta                              Call, text and calendar

Fitbit Blaze

Fitbit Surge                           Call and text

Fitbit Charge 

Fitbit Charge HR                  Call 

Fitbit Force                      

You can vote for this idea in case you want to get more notifications in your tracker. 

Thanks for voting. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
If fitbit charge hr is capable of getting text and other notifications, why you don't update your app to do this? Please don't repond to vote for it, there are many people that have done that... And you know that it will be a plus on the HR.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@PR51 It's great to have you here! Thanks for your feedback. That for sure will be a plus to the Fitbit Charge HR. We recommend users to vote for the ideas that are already in our Ideas Board because those ideas are viewed by our engineers and developers and the best of this is that people can vote for them. 

Those ideas completely help our engineers to create new features in our trackers and Dashboard. Whenever the idea has been implemented or it's under consideration, the status of the suggestion will change to reflect the change. 

Thanks for your understanding. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes