Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skype and Whatsapp Notifications for iOS

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When will Fitbit allow notifications from Skype and WhatsApp?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @MsNats, good to see you have joined the Fitbit Community! I believe you have an iOS in this case, where only the Blaze has the ability to received Whatsapp notifications.

If this is something in which you're interested, please visit this feature suggestion: Facebook Messenger and Whatsapp Notifications on Charge 2.

I wasn't able to find a suggestion for Skype, nonetheless feel free to contribute with your vote and your own comments about this additional feature. This is a great way to let our developers know what you'd like to see in the future!

See you around and thank you for your interest to improve the Fitbit experience.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My husband and I are long time Fitbit users, we have an Alta HR and Charge 2 currently.  We both recently upgraded to Samung S8.  There is no Skype notification option on the Fitbit app like there was on our old Samsung S5 app.  Is this something that is coming or will Skype no longer be supported.  Very frustrating as that is a main way to communicate during the work day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello there @DRayl, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community! In this case this is not related due to the platform is not supported. There has been reports of notification issues with the new Galaxy S8/S8+, so I would like to refer you to our last update about this misbehavior: Battery drain/Notifications - Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+.

Hope this give you more details. See you around!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes