Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nutracheck not updating info to my Fitbit

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Had my Fitbit for 3 days I’ve synchronised it with my nutracheck app and last 2 days it’s transferred calories steps etc but today it won’t do any of that, is there a issue? Thanks for any help 

Moderator edit: Label and Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@KezzaB76 Welcome to the forum! Have you tried revoking the Nutracheck access in the application settings on Fitbit.com and then linking/connecting both accounts again?

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@KezzaB76 Welcome to the forum! Have you tried revoking the Nutracheck access in the application settings on Fitbit.com and then linking/connecting both accounts again?

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @KezzaB76. Hello @Marrrmaduke.

I apologize for the delay in my response. @Marrrmaduke Thanks for being around to help! 

@KezzaB76 As mentioned above, please do try to disconnect the two apps and connect them again. This should help so that the integration starts working properly again and you should start getting the information from Nutracheck.

Keep us posted on how it goes or if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've revoked access - what do I do next?! Please help - Fitbit and Nutracheck have always synced, but haven't done so now since May 20th!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the  Forums @Eeyore1970.

Thanks for trying what was recommended in here. 

Since you have already revoked the access now please connect both of the apps once more. You can do so by going into the Nutracheck app. After they reconnect the apps should start syncing from that point forward. Do note that the information that has not synced since May 20th will not be syncing retroactively.

Let me know if there are any other questions I can help you with.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for this. That was what I was attempting to do, but the Nutracheck app was erroring, and wouldn't allow me to disconnect. Luckily someone was able to help at that end - so it's now sorted. Interestingly, it did sync back as far as June 6th in the end - so not as much data missing as I'd anticipated.

Thanks again,

Sue

Sent from Outlook
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Eeyore1970.

Thank you very much for sharing those details and letting me know that it is working now.

It is possible that a sync request was sent back then and thus after being able to reconnect the two, the request went through and all that data moved between the apps. I am happy to know that you are back on track.

If you have the time, perhaps you could visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of different topics to talk about with other users on the Forums. 

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can help out with.

Best Answer
0 Votes