Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ozmo water bottle app not syncing correct water intake

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello -

My Ozmo water app is supposed to sync to the fitbit app by automatically inputting my water intake into the fitbit app. It does this - but frequently not the entire and accurate amount for the day and it's always very slow to sync. For example I drank a total of 106 oz of water according to Ozmo app, but it fitbit app it only shows as 36 oz of water.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @krickel, nice to see you are visiting the Fitbit Community. Despite Ozmo water bottle app is able to connect with Fitbit, this app doesn't figure among the officially supported app.

In this case it doesn't mean it won't work since there are tons of app that uses our open API. In this case is recommendable to contact the developer of the app for more support if the issue support. From our end we do not have access to their data to identify why the app is not sending the correct information.

It would't hurt to try to revoke the access of Ozmo water bottle app from your following link to your Dashboard's application settings and reconnect your accounts from scratch.

Hope this helps and stick around if you have other questions.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes