Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pairing Fitbit watches to Supernatural fitness application on Quest VR

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently purchased a Quest VR headset, and found a cool exercise application (Supernatural). The application wants to pair with a heart rate monitor device, cool! Howevet, fitbit doesn't pair with the application yet. I reached out to Supernatural support team, and this is what was sent back. 

Hi there Robert,

Thanks for reaching out! Please see the below recent comment from our CEO Chris Milk on the Fitbit integration:

"We would need Fitbit to allow some things on their end in order to get live HR data feeding into SN like other HR sensors currently do. We've now spoken to some very nice folks at Fitbit to explain what we’d need. We've even sent them Quests to try Supernatural out for themselves. We're hopeful they will come through for our shared members as Fitbit makes great products and we’d love to have them as a partner. Please do feel free to reach out to their customer service and let them know you’d love to be able to use their products in the brave new future of VR fitness. A future where you can no longer just look down at your physical wrist to check your HR."

Thanks again for your patience and we hope to have that functionality for you in the near future.

I wonder if we can get this going somehow? 

Redge72

Moderator Edit: Labels

Best Answer
42 REPLIES 42

They do however allow to connect with Xbox ones ShapeUp game

Best Answer
0 Votes

Apple Watch has this. Not sure how the ‘real time encrypted heart rate’ is available to Apple Watch users but not Fitbit watch users. I have the new Sense. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everybody, thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community.

Our team is constantly working to improve our products and services but at the moment there are no plans to add an integration with Supernatural VR Fitness app as mentioned here. If there is any update about this topic, it should be communicated as soon as possible.

I am going to close this thread since it became off-topic, but if there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to start a new topic.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes