Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pebble SmartWatch Support

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Pebble SmartWatch.

Like the Runstatic & RunKeeper apps for the iPhone, it would be great for the FitBit app to integrate with the Pebble.

So far I've not discovered any way (yet) to get updates to the watch, but would be interested in some support.

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7
Great idea. I'm looking for same pebble smartwatch integration with fitbit flex for ios7
Best Answer

There is a plug in available through several steps. You must download the Pebble apps "Canvas" and the "Fitit Pro Pebble for Fitbit" (which is a widget app). Instructions are on the "home screen" of the widget app, but you basically install the widget on your phone, then go through the Pebble Canvas app to find the pre-made watch faces for the Fitit Pro Pebble. It's not very user-friendly, as you cannot search alphabetically, but once I found a Fitit watchface I liked, I customized that to my preferences. Finally, you have to go through the watchfaces to select the "Canvas watchface" to get what you chose on your watch...sheesh. Hope FitBit comes up with something easier... (I turned out to be much more tech-savvy--or just dang determined--than I imagined! who knew???)

Spoiler

Best Answer
0 Votes
ozoohappy you missed the most important detail.

This won't work for me as I use an iPhone. I did check our the Canvas site and they state unlikely to support the iPhone.

I'm sure this is fine though for Android users, but I am still looking for solution.
Best Answer
Oh, bummer. I tried. Not knowledgeable about iPhone, hence the offered
help... Good luck.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I've a Fitbit one and a iPhone 5s. Same problem! Any Chance to sync my fitbit?
Maybe another third party app?
Like this with the M7 motion processor data -> to Pebble:
https://appsto.re/de/5f0HU.i

Any idea?
Sincerely yours from germany
Best Answer
0 Votes

Well it seems there is a way (sorry was meant to post earlier in week).

http://forums.getpebble.com/discussion/12634/watchface-fitpebble-fitbit-watchface-for-pebble

It should work on Android, but I'm still waiting for the next App Store update for the Pebble app so this changes from "COMING SOON" to "ADD".

It's not available yet due to some of the code Apple has to approve. Last update 2 pebble updates were 2nd April & 18th April, so hopefully we're only days away.

I should also point out (as had running with Android Tablet for one evening) that it doesn't talk direct to you FitBit, but will poll FitBit.com website through you iPhone reguarly and you iPhone must background sync to the FitBit to get it to work.

Best Answer
Best Answer