Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peloton Bike Rides Show as Runs?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So my data syncs from Peloton, except they all show as runs with me hitting a WR mile time. If I manually change it to bike, I lose the data about the class (length, instructor, etc). Any idea how I can fix this?

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @penguincs, welcome to the Community Forums. 

Thanks for the details shared on your post. You can try to unlink the app from your account by doing the following:

1. Unlink the app from your Fitbit account. For instructions, see How do I manage apps connected to my Fitbit account?
  2. Reconnect the app with your Fitbit account. For instructions, see How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app?

Hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Were u able to find a fix for this? I unlinked and linked my account but that didn't seem to help.  

Best Answer

Hi there @Daggzfit. Welcome to Community Forums.

I appreciate the information shared. I'd recommend you follow the instructions on How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app?. Also verify you have the latest Fitbit Firmware and OS of your mobile device as well.

Some users usually find it useful to unpair and then pair both apps again to refresh the performance, if you already have them paired.

After you perform these steps you can also try to restart your Fitbit device.

If you continue having the same problem, please contact our Support Team.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have this same issue.  I prefer to keep the instructor data so I have been deleting my bike data from the fit bit but it seems a shame… it’s not really logging the peloton info as a spin class imo. I wish Fitbit had an answer.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Mardo4, it's good to have you in the Community.

I appreciate the information shared with the Community. Have you verified your Fitbit device is syncing properly with your mobile device? You can check these articles, How do Fitbit devices sync their data? and Why won't my Fitbit device sync?.

Also I'd recommend you follow the instructions on How do I connect my Fitbit account with another app?.

Or contact the third party customer service for further assistance.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The peleton loads it into fitbit.  It is one directional.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Mardo4, it's good to see you around in the Community.

Have you checked the links and information provided on previous comments? 

If that doesn't help you can contact Peloton Support Team or Fitbit Support Team.

I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes